Back on the Block

I've been missing in action since 2017 on this blog. Well, I'm back and lots of things have transpired.

Going backward, 

  • February 16 @ 12:36 a.m. my 5th great-grandchild was born to Maelle Serrano 👪
  • 2021, January 8, Aiden Owens turned 2
  • January 6, the Republicans stormed the Capitol 💪
  • January 16, Sophia Serrano turned 14
  • January 20, Jayli Owens turned 5 
  • January 22, Michael Serrano turned 57
  • 2020 and the pandemic shut the world down 👀
  • 36 people whom I knew transitioned including Noah, Denise, and Bernard 😢
  • I bought land in North Carolina with my daughter. 🏡
  • I got an SBA loan and paid myself a salary for work with my two companies.
  • WIJSF published Musicwoman Magazine (2nd edition)
  • I bought a new car - Hyundai Sonata 🚘
  • Bye Boy in March 2020 👉


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting stuff